Polish Pottery Mug
This polish pottery mug has a very unique design with a window that peers into the garden. If you love nature as I do, then this should appeal to your tastes.
In Poland there is a town called "Miasto Ceramiki" or Village of Ceramics. The town is Boleslawiec. For centuries they have created unique pottery made from the clay native to the region. The clay is fired to 1300 degrees Celsius. The pottery is painted and glazed stone ware that is fit for everyday use. This pottery can be microwaved, and heated. It is dishwasher safe, and does not easily chip, making it the most elegant durable sensible dishware on the planet!
When I began my collection, I started with a few pieces that I thought would match my decor. When I found my pattern, I then began to add to my collection one piece at a time, until I have built up an entire kitchen of the pattern that I have chosen. It took quite a few trips back home to acquire my set, and I am still adding to it today. Expanding to my bathrooms and so on. I tend to follow a particular artist named Jolanta Okraska. However this is my taste, and there are many artisans to view, and they are all very good.
This polish pottery mug can be passed down to future generations and makes a great wedding, brithday or Christmas gift, too.
The artisans that are regarded as highly accomplished, earn the right to create "Unikat" pieces. These are truly amazing, and because of their uniqueness, the amount of hand painting vs hand stamping, and the variety of colors used.
This can be used as a Coffee Cup or Mug and is hand made in Poland
- Ceramika Artystyczna Polish Pottery Mug - Hand Made. Hand Painted.
- Limited Production - Unikat Signature Polish Pottery
- Boleslawiec white clay molded. Painted by the Hands of Artisans utilizing traditional methods in design, styles and colors
- Unique, original design. Drying and pre-baking at 1562° Fahrenheit.Glazed and fired at 2282° Fahrenheit.
- OFFICIAL USA Importer for Ceramika Artystyczna
- 4.1"H X 4.8"W X 5.5"L Holds 15.oz of your favorite coffee or tea